Daily, you’re doing your share in keeping nature safe by disposing of your black bag rubbish in the designated bins and using alternatives to reduce your impact on the environment with your regular rubbish output. So, when it’s time for the excess bags or bulky items to go, you naturally look for a company to share your commitment to sustainable environmental impact. We are here to help you with a licensed and insured rubbish removal in South Woodford that won’t put promises on paper but rather do the right thing and recycle it.
The waste removal service we’ve developed fits in a larger multi-level context of waste management and links your individual efforts to those of the industrial complexes that utilise resources in waste minimising and processing. We focus on more than one aspect of waste clearance and while we adhere strictly to waste regulation authorities, we let you stay in complete control of your service.
Council collection may be dictating the rules, but we make sure that nothing goes on without your say-so. Each rubbish collection service is individually designed to comply with your specific needs — whether you have a few bulky items for collection or need to gut out an entire house.
How Our Rubbish Collection Services Make A Difference for You and the Environment
Making a change doesn’t have to be loud, it needs to be consistent, get people involved and help those taking part. We support your effort in staying eco-friendly by bringing you
- Value – our pricing is based on volume and weight and includes all equipment, recycling costs, disposal fees, and manual labour. Our estimates are free of fees and obligation, our services are also available on weekends and bank holidays.
- Values – we are committed to making a difference and reducing our impact on the environment, so we recycle as much of the waste we collect as possible and deliver reusable items to specialised centres.
Lost among the R’s? Ask Your Local Waste Removal Company
There are numerous aspects of nature responsible waste management labelled as the “R”s. What you as consumers and we as a waste disposal company can do is:
- Rethink: a simple change in buying habits can go a long way in reducing your household output;
- Refuse: when you refuse to make redundant purchases, you minimises trash;
- Reduce: there are numerous ways to reduce waste, mostly by buying only what you need and especially buying reusable or refillable items;
- Rebuy: buying used items or items made of recycled materials saves more resources used in production than you actually think;
- Recycle: it takes less energy to process recycled materials than to develop new materials altogether, so when you collect waste separately, and have us pick them up for you to drop them off at recycling sites, you help in preserving natural resources and reduce pollution.
Book Your Local Rubbish Removal Team
Whether you need to dispose of:
- Furniture and appliances;
- Green waste;
- After-builders waste;
We will provide you with a free estimate over the phone at 020 3746 8284 and online. We can also arrange an onsite viewing to give you more precise pricing and schedule same-day service. So, get in touch today — manage your waste collection service without city council fees and service hours.